LethalPvP's Release Date

Discussion in 'Server information' started by UltraColor, Nov 6, 2017.

1. UltraColor

UltraColor Member

LethalPvP Network Release

It comes with great pleasure to announce our network's release date! Our entire time have been striving towards the goal of releasing LethalPvP before December. We have officially reached our goal. We now are releasing LethalPvP on December 15th, Friday 2017! We are extremely excited about our networks release, as we have been working on LethalPvP for many months. Lots of hard work, and dedication had gone into making this happen! I'd like to thank @Minekid_, for always supporting me. Whenever I thought something was too much, he helped me to find a way to do it. He is extremely supportive in everything I do, and has a enormous job here on LethalPvP! I wouldn't ask for anyone else to work with. Secondly, I would like to thank @Motionl3ss for bringing the big player-base. With his 2,100+ subscribers, he will be bringing us a player-base we could not achieve alone. He is a great friend and I love working with him and @Minekid_! Huge thanks to all the other people who helped make this network a reality, and we hope to see you on LethalPvP soon!

#1 UltraColor, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2017
  2. VapeeClient

VapeeClient Member

3. SkillBoughtThis

4. na1th2an3ie4l Gaming

Hi I was going to try to get the Youtube Rank but it wouldn't let me click on it can you help me?

5. SkillBoughtThis

I believe that applications are no longer available as we have enough staff or the server is going through maintenance.

6. UltraColor

UltraColor Member

I responded the the conversion // DM you sent me.